Bad mouth odour or bad breath is a very common problem for many people. So many people don’t consider this as a problem. But, it affects our daily life things and relations. We cannot comfortably mingle with friends, colleagues and new people with this problem. It automatically reduces our confidence and made us an introvert. Without speaking we can’t express what we are and how much talent we have. So, we won’t get proper success as you expected in our professional life. People around us also hates to talk with us because of bad smell which causes to an inferiority complex in us. So to overcome this problem we AppsAthena team came up with some cool tips. Today we are presenting these tips for those who are all experiencing bad odour problem.
Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath medically called halitosis mainly because of poor dental health habits like not brushing daily, eating unhealthy food which promotes bacterial growth between teeth, not cleaning tongue regularly etc. Some diseases like gum disease, yeast infections in the mouth, pneumonia, chronic sinus infections, postnasal drip and liver or kidney problems also cause bad odour. Smoking and chewing tobacco products also cause to bad breath.
Tips to Prevent from Bad Breath
- The first thing you need to do is brushing. Brushing teeth regularly will help you a lot to control bad breath. Those who have bad breath problem should brush teeth twice a day. Using toothpaste contains fluoride will control problem more effectively. Brushing will remove food particles stuck in between teeth and reduces bacterial growth. Change your brush for every two or three months.
- The tongue is a host for many bacteria which in turn causes a bad There is a lot of residue builds up between taste buds. So, clean tongue every day with tongue cleaner after brushing and clean teeth, cheeks and tongue with water.
- Drink water frequently. Dry mouth also causes a bad smell in the mouth. Water washes food particles and bacteria from the mouth and keeps the mouth It also neutralizes the acids produces in the mouth. Floss daily to remove food debris.
- Stop smoking and chewing tobacco. Smoking and tobacco generates very bad smell and also causes dangerous diseases like cancer.
- Use mouthwash after brushing. Rinsing mouth with mouthwash after brushing will give you a fresh breath. Anyway, this won’t give a permanent solution from bad It’s a temporary and quick fix for that particular time.
- Suck chewing gum or mint which causes to release saliva in the mouth. Saliva helps in removing food debris and bacteria in the mouth. Sugarless chewing gum or candy is preferable.
- Eat more fruits. Some selected fruits are very good for oral health. Carrots, celery, apples, vegetables and some crunchy fruits which have more fiber are more effective in controlling mouth bad odour.
- After following above all also you have the same problem? Then visit your dentist without delay. Sometimes bad smell also because of some diseases like chronic sinus infections. In that case, visiting your dentist will help you. Doctor will give you the prescription to follow for recovering from the problem.
So these are some prevention tips to control bad smell from mouth. Most of the times we can control bad breath using natural remedies like brushing, floss, drinking more water, rinsing with mouthwash and more importantly leaving habits like smoking or chewing tobacco etc. Otherwise, visit your doctor and take his prescription. Eat more fruits and drink more and more fruit juices. Hope you like the article. Next time we will come with another useful tip.