BlueStacks App Player is an amazing software application which turns your PC or laptop into an Android device. So, effectively we can run all those apps on our PCs and laptops which were previously possible only on android phones.
Don’t worry; this miraculous software does not turn your Windows or Mac operating system into an Android. BlueStacks for Windows or BlueStacks for MAC creates a virtual Window over your OS to run Android temporarily and you can travel between your OS and Android.
This software was developed and is owned by BlueStacks, a Silicon Valley based company. A few months ago, BlueStacks app player was totally free to use but now after installing the software you will be able to use it free for a short duration after which it costs you 2$ per month or its equivalent rupees.
BlueStacks app player is an easy alternative to run Android apps on your Windows or Mac systems. It is completely risk free and can be used without any apprehension. But, keep in mind that BlueStacks app player enables you to synchronize data from your Android phone to the system on which you are using BlueStacks. So, you should be cautious that you install BlueStacks only on your personal devices and not public or shared ones.
Features of BlueStacks App Player
- Bluestacks app player allows you to install and use Android apps or games right on your computer or laptop with Windows or Mac operating systems.
- The software is very affordable and you are not forced to pay for any hidden charges or paid features.
- BlueStacks app player has an excellent and easy to use User Interface which provides steady navigation and ensures smooth performance (latest version).
- You can login using your Google account to synchronize your features so that data between your Android device and BlueStacks app player stays common and is easily shared.
- Easy installation is provided with both online and offline installers present.
There might be a few other methods to install and operate Android OS on your PC or laptop but the popularity of this software shows that there are few ways better than BlueStacks app player for a layman user.
Install BlueStacks App Player for Windows(7, 8, 8.1, 10)
As already mentioned above, we can install BlueStacks app player using both an online installer and an offline installer. Using BlueStacks online installer is not recommended if you have a weaker internet connection or a slow internet speed.
So, let us see how we can install Bluestacks app player using an offline installer.
When you use the BlueStacks Offline Installer for Windows, you have to just download the required executable file once and then you can copy that to any system and you can install BlueStacks app player on windows at any time. Installing the downloaded file will not require an internet connection.
- Using your internet browser, visit the BlueStacks website and there you will be able to see a blue colored “Download” button. Just left click on the button to start the download or click on below link.
- Downloading of the BlueStacks app player will start in a few seconds. The File Size would be around 300 MB and the download takes some time to complete depending on your internet speed. This is the only step which needs an internet connection.
- Once the download is complete, you will see an executable file. Double click on the executable file to start the installation. Wait for some time for the installation to be completed.
- If you just follow the instructions provided on the screen of your PC, you will be successfully able to install it. After completely installing it on your PC, a shortcut is created on the desktop, and your BlueStacks app player is ready to be used.
Now, just open your BlueStacks for Windows and enjoy all the apps and games which are available for android users.
Download Bluestacks for MAC
- Using your internet browser, visit the BlueStacks website and search for BlueStacks app player for MAC OS of your required version.
- When you find the download link, download the package for Bluestacks app player offline installer.
- You might get a warning message while installing because the package was downloaded from the internet and not from official Apple app store. Don’t worry about safety as it is from the official BlueStacks website, you can just ignore the warning and proceed with the installation.
- You will get a DMG file as the downloaded installer. Double click on the file, after this the installation is simple. Now just drag the app icon to Applications folder present on your MAC. This installs the BlueStacks app player on Mac OS X.
- Your app is now ready to be used and you can enjoy your android apps without any hassle.
Now that we have seen the amazing features of Bluestacks app player which we can access without having to break the banks, let us go grab this app now and see who makes the highest score on that candy crush saga first in Bluestacks app player. Hope you like the article on Bluestacks app player. Do share it on social media if you like the article. If any problem during installation, let us know through comments so that we can help you.