Install iMessage on PC : Apple’s products and services have always been coveted by those select few who can afford them. Features like professional quality camera, seamless touch, FaceTime and a plethora of exclusive applications captivate us but these amazing applications come with an exorbitant price tag which encourages us to settle for cheaper apps which get the job done.
One such application is the iMessage. It is Apple’s in-built instant messaging (IM) service. You can send text, photos, videos, sounds, and location instantly and easily to your family and friends using iMessage on iPhone, iPad, Mac, or Apple Watch. In the iPhone, iMessage easily mingles with SMS, so that you don’t have trouble keeping in touch with non-Apple friends from the app.
But, Alas, all we Android users will never be able to experience the top notch features of iMessage, or will we?
No, Apple didn’t suddenly have a softening of heart for us poor souls and is releasing iMessage for PC, Windows, and Android. So, How?
It seems we still can access this app by various means, but first things first- look at features provided by iMessage on PC.
Features of iMessage on PC:
- Using iMessage on PC, you can send unlimited text messages to anyone and it is completely free (excluding charges for using 2G/3G data).
- Text messages, videos, images, and sounds can be transmitted from your PC to other systems using iMessage on PC.
- You can connect with multiple users at a time, group chats can be formed for those buddy meets or project discussions.
- You get to know when the another person is online if they are typing or not.
- Using iMessage on PC means chatting on a wider screen with your close ones.
- The interface provided on iMessage for Pc is very user-friendly, users can access this application easily without needing to get very technical.
- iMessage on PC is a simple, easy and fast service to use compared to our conventional message app.
So, how do we get our hands on this application?
We just need to follow this simple procedure to avail this must have service iMessage on PC windows(7/8.1/10):
Download iMessage for PC, Windows(10, 8.1, 8, 7) Using iPadian Emulator
We already know that the iMessage app is not available for Windows officially, but by using an emulator, you can quickly download iMessage for PC Windows. Let us see how to install iMessage for PC, Windows by using iPadian Emulator:
- The first thing is that you need to download the iPadian emulator, followed by its installation, you can find this on any major site over the internet or click on the link to download iPadian Emulator.
- After you have installed it, the complete outlook of your PC will start looking like on the likes of MAC.
- When you are done with the above steps, look for iMessage in the search box.
- You have to proceed with downloading the application. When downloaded, you will find the application on your PC.
- Now, locate the app in iPadian’s app drawer, from there you would be able to access the app and run iMessage on PC with Windows Desktop for free.
Download iMessage for PC, Windows(10, 8.1, 8, 7) Using Bluestacks
If you have the popular app player Bluestacks on your PC, your job got a lot easier. Let us see how to install iMessage for PC, Windows by using Bluestacks App Player: If you don’t have Bluestacks just follow below guide to install and use.
- Open Bluestacks app player on your pc and click on search button.
- Type “iMessage” in search box and then click on “Search play for iMessage” on Bluestacks.
- Choose iMessage from Google Play which appears in Bluestacks app.
- Click install and wait for some time to complete the installation.
- After completion of the installation navigate to Bluestacks Home Page-> All Apps-> you will see iMessage app. open it and enjoy iMessage on PC, Windows.
How to Use iMessage on PC, Windows(10, 8.1, 8, 7) Using iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch:
The third way to use iMessage on PC is if you have an iPhone. Let us see how to use iMessage on PC, Windows by using iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch:
- Step 1: Download and install Cydia on your device. Cydia is a must on your iPhone to download and installs any application.
- Step 2: Open the program and search for “Remote messages app” which is an application that pushes any message on your iPhone into another device using a remote This is not a free application its cost is 4$.
- Step 3: After installing, open it and go to settings and there toggle the “Enable” button on. And create a username and password for starting your remote connection.
- Step 4: Now open any web browser on your PC and type the IP address shown in Remote message settings, now enter the username and password created by you to connect your PC and iPhone successfully. Now, you can start using iMessage on PC.
Download iMessage for PC MAC
Apple already pre-programs the iMessage app onto each of their systems, so it is automatically installed with a new operating system. Therefore, you may already have the iMessage on PC Mac book. So, if it is hidden somewhere and you don’t realize it,try the following methods to find iMessage on PC MAC.
- Search in Spotlight: It is the system search tool inherent to all the Apple devices. You could just search the term in the tool and you will find the app.
- Use Gestures: Take your hand and let it hover over the Macbook trackpad and then without clicking swipe in all of your fingers to a point. This should bring up a screen where all of your installed apps are shown.
If you don’t find your iMessage app by both these methods, then you may have deleted the file unknowingly, so do a system restore to get the file back, or get your hands on an OS X file through which you can install your iMessage on PC MAC again.
So, don’t you find iMessage an ideal application for your PC’s? With so many features to enjoy, iMessage on PC or iMessage for PC caters to many of our basic needs. Not causing too many difficulties, the iMessage is a truly desirable messaging app, with features and user interface mixed in perfect amounts. So, now that we know that we can get our hands on iMessage with just our dear old PC, go ahead! Install your iMessage on PC or iMessage for PC and brag about it to your friends.